Round 3 is OPEN! Sign up form is here.
- Round 3 blocks need to be shipped by January 15th. Plenty of time, even with the holidays!
- We will be using Quiltville’s Scrappy Trip Along the World tutorial using 6 fabric strips. Unfinished blocks will be 12.5″
- Fabric: Use designer, quilt shop quality fabrics.
- Each person will make 5 blocks. One for each member of their honeycomb.
- You will receive 5 different blocks at the end of each round. One from each member of your honeycomb.
- Need to be willing to ship internationally. Will do my best to limit international to 1 or 2 per honeycomb.
- The form asks you to suggest color preferences for your blocks.
All the information above can be found at the Flickr Group. Be sure to join if you are participating.
Here are a few examples of the blocks made from the last round:
1. Scrappy Trip Bee, 2. Scrappy Trip Block for Olivia, 3. Scrappy Trip Bee – Honeycomb 7, 4. Scrappy Trip Bee – Honeycomb 7, 5. STW Hive 7 Angela, 6. Swap block #2 #scrappytripalong, 7. R2 Hive1 For Julie, 8. Round 2 Group 4, 9. Scrappy Trip Around the World
This block makes some great looking quilts. Flickr is full of them!
Hope you join us!
EDIT 11/4/13 – This round is full