It’s taken me a while but I’ve figured out (and ordered!) my Weekender Bag fabrics. I’m SO totally excited! I saw Pink Chalk Studio’s bag and I about died from a love overdose on the fabrics. Aren’t they perfect? They Echino plane and Melody Miller phone… *sigh*
I don’t fully trust myself to patch piece anything I’d truly love, so I decided to go with solids and mix up a few fabrics (and stealing some choices from Pink Chalk). Since I LOVE all of these I figure I can’t go wrong.
- Lizzy House Pearl Bracelet in Cosmonaut – Top, sides and side pockets
- Carolyn Friedlander Architextures Text in Navy – Main side panels
- Lizzy House Supernova in Purple – Large side pockets
- Carolyn Friedlander Architextures Hatch in Plum – lining and exterior pocket linings
- Robert Kaufman Quilter’s Linen in Midnight – Piping and handles
At first I was going to use some fat quarters from my Tina Givens Opal Owl bundle, but I wasn’t totally into it. And for me to attempt this bag, I need to be. Can’t wait for my fabric to arrive!