I came up with an idea today and hoping you’ll join me!
Block Rockin Beats by the Chemical Brothers came on when I was driving home and a light bulb went off. I thought blocks named after bands or songs would make an interesting series.
I just started paper piecing recently but I think I’ve grasped it pretty well. I love playing around in Illustrator and it’s so much fun to come up with ideas for paper piecing. I’ve already came up with a couple and figured they would play well into this series.
No promises but I pledge to:
- Release a new block at least every *other* week – will do my best to every week
- Test the dimensions and make every block before posting
- Each block will be 12.5″ (12″ finished)
- Provide easy printable PDF files
- Have 12 weeks of Block Rock’n
BEGINS FRIDAY, MARCH 29th 2013
Here is a look at the first two I’ll release.
Be sure to check out Freshly Pieced and WIP Wednesday! Link is in my Link Parties above.